I am afraid of rejection. I am afraid of the future. I am afraid, period.
Nike may be right to just do it, but I’d rather curl up in a ball and not produce my future. Even though I know I can control it.
No! I have to get through this, I have to change and I have to set a better standard for myself. I can and I will achieve everything that I want.
The path my look different, but the end result and MY GOALS are obtainable.
Topic: Finding The Courage To Tell Your Story: Awesome tools to make your story sticky
1. How to have a presence like a seasoned executive
2. How to work on your performance anxiety
3. How to engage with your audience
4. How to effectively use visual aids
5. How to master an effective q and a session